Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I am called to the stands

I was called to the stands as a witness. Atticus started off asking me some questions. I was really nervous and im sure i started to sweat. I still answered them as honestly as i could. I told him everything i knew. I told him how i would help Mayella do some work when she needed it. I also told him what happened on August 21st. The day when Mayella tried kissing me and her father came screaming at her. I didnt know what happened next as I ran faster than i ever have before.

1 comment:

Viiictoria Keitel said...

How dare you? Every word that came outta your mouth in court today was a lie! I didn't try to kiss you, you raped an' abused me. I am glad that you are goin' to jail. It makes me feel more safe now. You got the sentence that you deserved.